We went to bed early and slept in everyday. In between we did tons of fun stuff and lots of relaxing on the beach. Our most favorite part was snorkeling. Michael snorkeled for hours! A couple of times we got to swim with sea turtles. It was one of the most amazing things I've ever done!
For the first time ever we didn't take our nice camera of vacation. We took all these pictures with our phones, the only moment that I regretted that decision was on the whale watch boat tour. It was nearly impossible to get any good shots of the whales without a zoom lens and a fast shutter speed. It was sure was nice to not lug around that big camera though!
The view from our balcony
Plumeria tree. These were all over the resort (and the island, of course) and smelled amazing!
Plumeria blossom
Beautiful birds in downtown Lahaina
We got a fresh coconut... it was different. :)
We went to a Luau. This is the pig after being removed from the Imu.
The show was so awesome, especially the fire dancer at the end.
I love this picture. If you look really close at the bottom right corner area you can see Michael.
So many amazing rock textures.
There were hens and chicks everywhere!
Rainbow!
I little info on the Banyan Tree.
This tree is so big it was impossible to get in one picture.
More rainbow!
During a hike we saw a wild pig and her three babies.
Rainbow Eucalyptus trees
Lava tube at black rock beach.
The black rocks at Black Rock Beach.
Here's to another 15 amazing years together!





















3 comments:
thank you for appeasing my demands for vacation pictures.
love the photo with the natural (?) heart cutout?
and the closeup of the rainbow eucalyptus tree.
and the last one of the two of you. gorgeous.
so glad you guys took a trip to celebrate! looks amazing!
@jen- I have no idea if the heart was natural, probably not! I love it regardless.
Those are my three favorite pictures too! I plan to frame and hang them together in our bedroom.
I LOVE all the pictures! Happy early 15th wedding anniversary indeed :)
Post a Comment