Sunday, March 16, 2014

Los Trampas Regional Park

Today after church we decided to take a drive. It was so beautiful we decided to stop and walk for a bit in Los Trampas Regional Park. Our two mile walk was actually a very steep hike (didn't help that the kids were all wearing flip flops- d'oh!) ! It was painful since Michael and I ended up taking turns carrying Gemma. At one point Michael was carrying both Sutton and Gemma. Dad of the year right there! As painful as the walk was, we oooh'ed and ahhh'ed the whole way and the view from the top was amazing! California is dang gorgeous and we are feeling so lucky to live here. We love it! Another plus- I barely even got sweaty, thank you arid climate. You are my favorite!!

 Pure, unedited green and blue beauty. And that sunshine!

This is kind of what I imagine Ireland looking like. Someday I'll go there and see for myself! 

Being a good Dad is sexy. Ezzie's shirt as a doo-rag excepted :) 

Beautiful Sutton and beautiful poppies. I am really hoping it wasn't illegal to pick those... 



Picking Poppies 

This is my favorite picture of the day. 

 Topless Ez

No comment on that outfit :) Mount Diablo in the background. Tallest mountain in the bay area. 





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Soooooo green! Dream land :)