Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Gemma at age three


Gemma, our baby, is three!

Gemma loves:
-to read books. I will often find her curled up in bed read to her stuffed animals. She also loves to be read to.
-to play cars. She will often bring a purse full of cars on errands.
-to imagine. She pretends to be animals a lot. Her favorite animal, the one that she most often pretends to be, is a cat. She really gets into it. Clothes off, meowing, purring, licking, the whole nine yards. She will often try to strip down when we are away from home to "be a kitty cat" and I try to convince her that she can be a kitty cat with clothes on. I have even gone so far to google pictures of cats wearing clothes. :)
-to dress up as a super hero:



-to take bathes
-to jump on the trampoline
-water the planets in the back yard
-to play on the iPad (All. The. Time.)
-Strawberry shortcake movie
-Curious George and Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
-puzzles. She loves puzzles so much and is SO good at them.
-bubbles
-to sing.



Gemma is a very determined and independent girl. She wants to dress herself and if I try to help she gets mad and starts over. When she wants a milk (half water, half almond milk) she wants me to fill it up and put it in the fridge so she can get it out herself.


When we asked Gemma how old she was she would say "Gemma!" Eventually we were able to teach her that she is three. :)



Gemma is a fun, loving girl. She is kind and friendly. She loves to make our family laugh. I am so thankful for this little girl and that I get to be her mom. Happy Birthday, Gemma. I love you!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Bean!!! We love you!!!