My sister Anne recently bought a new house... with a pool! We love that!
Lauren's husband Matt always gets us tickets to amazing shows. Thanks, Matt!! This picture is so blurry but I sort of love it even more for that, it captured a silly moment goofing off.
This picture was snapped by Ezra. My little wild child Gemma in her daily uniform of just underwear (on backwards, of course!)
Sutton and new cousin Tate. He is such a sweet baby!
My dad and I took Liam and Sutton on a 10+ mile bike ride. I am so proud of both of them, they are awesome!
More bike fun another day at the bike park! Sutton, especially, loved this place!
Ezzie loving on Tate. This boy loves babies more than anyone I know!
I took these pictures of Sutton and Ainsley as they were standing on the wall in Lauren's backyard.
I really love how they came out.
This one too!
A sign that we are close to home... green hills.







2 comments:
So nice that you guys are close enough to see your family more frequently now! Looks like a fun trip - I especially love the photo of the girls on the wall at sunset.
Love these pictures! Erin, you look so young! CA has been good to you :) happy sprung break!
Post a Comment