Gemma was face up during labor giving Erin a lot of back pain, but she turned around before coming out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
michael, erin, liam, sutton, ezra, gemma
Michael- Dad, 37 yrs old.
Erin- Mom, 35 yrs old.
Liam- boy, 11 yrs old, 5th grader, wants to be a lego designer
Sutton- girl, 7 yrs old, 2nd grader, loves reading, horses and being sedentary
Ezra- boy, 5 yrs old, in Transitional Kindergarten, likes legos and vegetables.
Gemma- girl, 3 years old, will climb anything and eat nothing.
11 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! She is beautiful and I LOVE her name!
xoxo
hooray! all day yesterday i was thinking about you and hoping you were in labor! looks like my good vibes worked!
She is beautiful (no surprise there) and it looks like she has monkey toes like Ez!!
so beautiful! Congratulations
Hurray! Gemma is here and some relief for the momma at last! Congratulations to you all! She is beautiful.
Congratulations to all of you! I love those wrinkly little knees. :)
you didn't tell me about the posterior labor but I know how you felt, you did the same thing to me! She is so beautiful, thanks for giving us another baby to love!
Yippee!! We can't wait to meet the newest little Woodward! Congratulations!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful and I'm so glad all went well!
Congrats! She is beautiful! I love seeing all those beautiful, happy faces. You have a wonderful family!
Congratulations!!! She's perfect! Norah was face-up (she came out that way, too) so I feel (er, felt?) your pain, lol! I'm so glad she here and healthy and hope you've been having a smooth recovery! I saw Michael at preschool yesterday and he looked like one proud papa. :) Congrats, again! Babies are the best!
Post a Comment