Monday, January 24, 2011

our little gemma bean

We are all pretty much in love. Ezra seems to think Gemma belongs to only him and gets mad when I won't let him hold her.




4 comments:

Audrey said...

Congratulations guys! She is simply adorable! Love this last pic. of her sleeping, what an angel :)

jen said...

I love the last picture too. I could hold her for hours. Seriously, call me when you need someone to hold her. :)

Jessica said...

They are too cute! I can see the joy and excitement in the kids' eyes at having a new sister. Aren't families amazing!

By the way . . . way to hang in there Erin! I would have kicked the baby out as soon as I could have.

Becca said...

Look. at. your. family. Erin--do you just look at that top picture with your FOUR kids and just beam?!? Because they are gorgeous! So happy for you.