Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gemma Hazel

8lds 4oz , 20 inches.

4 comments:

jen said...

the kids are crazy excited. Gemma is beautiful! Congrats!!

Becca said...

WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got your message. SO HAPPY for you guys. January 22nd--how cool is that?!?!?!

Welcome little Gemma Hazel. :D

The Biggs said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So excited for you and your little family - especially since it's another girl! I bet Sutton was SUPER excited to have a little sister....or was she? I'm jealous you're now done with your pregnancy and enjoying your sweet newborn. I hope your recovery goes well and she's a wonderful baby for you!

XOXOXO,
Janelle

P.S. LOVE the name! You seem to have a knack for picking darling ones!

andrea. said...

congrats erin!! i am SO excited for you!! i LOVE the name and i cannot wait to see more pictures of that sweet baby girl! i hope you are enjoying every minute with her. :)