This evening we gave Ezra a bath in the sink and decided on a whim to cut off his mullet. Looks better, no? And you can bet i saved the hair! Ez loved playing in the water and looking out the window. Michael and I enjoyed giving him a shampoo mohawk and laughing at his dimpled butt.
Sunday, September 06, 2009
warning::naked baby picture overload
This evening we gave Ezra a bath in the sink and decided on a whim to cut off his mullet. Looks better, no? And you can bet i saved the hair! Ez loved playing in the water and looking out the window. Michael and I enjoyed giving him a shampoo mohawk and laughing at his dimpled butt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Very cute! I love the dimples.
I can't get enough of that little one, naked or not! Looks like he had a blast.
he is such a cute baby!! i love that little naked butt! and i really like his new haircut!
Dimpled baby bottoms are the greatest. :) I'm loving the mohawk look!
What a figure! His body looks just like my babies. Too cute!
I love these pictures. Okay baby bums are cute and this one is no exception however I'm totally enthralled by the itty bitty dimple in the first pic. Plus I want to nibble on that belly.
Aww! So cute. I miss that baby boy!
Post a Comment