Thursday, September 10, 2009

first day of preschool

Tuesday was Sutton's first day of preschool. Three weeks after Liam started school. Sutton would ask me about 30 times a day "when I go school Mom?"


It was impossible to get her to smile normal she was so excited!


I am not a fan of the princess backpack but Sutton has been over the moon about it since I bought it for her.


Waiting in the drop off line. Sutton leapt from the car as soon as her teacher opened the door. She then ran into the school without even a over-the-shoulder-glance at me.

5 comments:

Laura said...

What a very sweet face, crooked, but sweet.

granma and papa said...

what a funny, incredible girl, I miss her!

Jessica said...

I am so happy for you Erin, and of course for Sutton too! I can only imagine how long three weeks was for her in little girl time. That is like three years in our time I think. Please tell Sutton that I think she looks SO BIG and that she is totally cute too!
Miss you all!

Anne said...

She is so beautiful.

andrea. said...

seriously such a gorgeous little girl! i love her hair like that...and i think her backpack rocks!!