Tuesday, September 01, 2009

here comes trouble...





























yup, Ezra is now climbing the stairs. and he is pretty pleased with his new found game. my favorite part is where he climbs to the fourth stair and decides to sit. which works out really well since there is nothing but air right behind him. can you guess what michael will be doing this evening... starts with a "B" and ends with "aby gate".

6 comments:

merathon said...

i want to know what kind of a baby gate you use for the bottom of your stairs cuz i need the same kind. i don't really want to spend $100 which is how much they cost. you're probably going to tell me that michael designed his own, right? :)

Jessica said...

You are so funny Erin!

That boy is so stinkin' cute! Give him a kiss from his Aunt Jess

Andi said...

Oh no, the stair phase is not my favorite. Good luck getting the gate up!

Laura said...

How do you not eat that child alive!? He is the cutest thing since Sutton! Starts with "b" and ends with "aby gate" made me laugh out loud... I'll bet you are a whiz at pig latin too!

granma and papa said...

how I wish that I could see him every day!

Anne said...

Awwww, I am missing him, well all of you, soooo much.