Thursday, July 09, 2009

4th of July weekend

on the third of july the entire woody clan gathered for a "hike". the hike was more a walk through the woods- perfect for the eleven kids and three dogs we had with us. it was a beautiful day! after the hike we each got an ice cream bar then a picnic lunch on the mountain top (dessert before lunch! such extravagance!). there was football throwing and tree climbing, fun was had by all.














the morning of the 4th we all got together again for a fun game of kickball.




we loved spending so much time with all the family especially Jess (Michael's sister) and Paul and their kids. We don't get to see them enough.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I had the best time! I love you all so much. I am so grateful for all these sweet memories I get to carry with me for eternity.