Thursday, June 18, 2009

first time for everything



I have always been such a nap nazi that my none of my kids have fallen asleep in the highchair. I guess with number three I am a little busier and a little more lax. Right after I took this picture little Ezra was tucked away in his bed where I assume he slept much more comfortably!

5 comments:

Molly Krauss Smith said...

Awww, what a cutie! Looks like he at least finished his snack first...

Chapter Chicks said...

that is too cute! Caiden did that for the first time a few months ago... his face covered in spaghetti sauce! LOL!

granma and papa said...

at least his face isn't in a bowl of oatmeal like Lauren's!

The Biggs said...

Love that you're a "nap nazi"! I haven't had either of mine fall asleep in their highchair, but they have started to nod off occasionally.

Babies are just so cute and funny!

Shelley said...

CUTE! Skylar fell asleep on the potty once!