We started the day with letting her open her big present. A new play kitchen.
In the afternoon she and I made vanilla cupcakes with strawberry cream cheese frosting. We invited the extended family over for a pizza dinner. Sutton, as usual, didn't have more than a couple bites. But she did lick all the frosting of her cupcake.
Sutton was SO excited to open all her presents. She had been asking for two days to open her presents but when the time came and everyone was watching her she became very shy. She got lots of fun stuff including a hand made doll from my mother (I am impressed by her skills!).

12 comments:
sorry we missed it - can't wait to come over and see the kitchen - it looks amazing!
What a great kitchen. Now she can be just like mom!
Okay, is that the kitchen you made from the old entertainment center? It turned out great! What a lucky little three year old.
Your kitchen turned out awesome, Erin!!! So, so, so cute. Good job! And I can't wait to get a peek at that doll...
So stinkin' cute, that girl! I've always wanted to make a play kitchen for my kids...never in a million years would it have turned out that great!
Erin, you are the most talented girl I've ever met. I can't believe you made that Kitchen. I wish we lived close so some of your talent could rub off on me. Sutton is so cute.
Happy Birthday, Miss Sutton!
Erin, the kitchen turned out so well. I'm super impressed. Just as impressive: Sutton's haircut. It looks adorable on her, but you're right, it makes her look older.
I love the kitchen! You rock Erin! I love that you didn't rely on Mike to use the power tools. I don't know if I would have the confidence to tackle the project on my own, and I have used power tools before. My girls are looking forward to seeing it in a few week:) They are very impressed too!
adore pictures!! that kitchen is SO cute. and sutton is the sweetest little girl!
She is getting so big! I am so impressed with the kitchen- you are a fabulous mom to be able to do that with three running around!
LOVE that kitchen. did you guys make it?
Hey Guys! Your garden is so impressive! It was so funny, I saw that picture of you pregnant before I read it, and I had a moment of great confusion! Have I really been gone that long? I miss you all so much! It feels like I've been gone forever! I love that kitchen by the way. Where in the world did you get it? Email and tell me. I might need to snag one. Hope you're all doing well.
Love, Heath
PS. Getting lots of comments on the bibs and cover. Love them!
Post a Comment