Tuesday, June 09, 2009

three

This was me three years ago today.



I look at my face in the picture and chuckle because I had no idea the excruciating pain that was only hours away. It was so different from Liam's pain medication free birth. I felt like I was literally being ripped in two. I was 100% sure that I would die. Happily, I didn't! I not only still had my life I was also blessed to have this precious girl:



Out of the three children we have Sutton has been, by far, the most challenging. But it's okay because I love her so much. I can't imagine my life without her. She bring us all so much joy.



Happy third birthday Princess!

2 comments:

granma and papa said...

precious girl, Happy Birthday! Thanks for coming to our family, we love you!

Becca said...

Happy Birthday, Sutton!! Happy Labor Day, Erin!!! :)