Saturday, May 23, 2009

lesson learned

apparently you should never wax eloquent about how fabulous your child is... the very next day he'll make you want to take it all back.

the end.

11 comments:

jen said...

oh that made me laugh. sorry you had a bad day! liam is a fabulous boy the majority of days. :)

Becca said...

Oh no! There has to be a story behind this one, though....

Andi said...

It never fails. Sorry!

granma and papa said...

we are laughing until the tears run.....what can I say, I have been YOUR mother for 30 years.....love you!

camillavt said...

Erin * Mike- Hey, guys!!!! It's Camilla...I just became a first time momma 12 days ago and started this whole blogging thing today. Feel free to add me. xoxo

HayesFamily said...

Hey-
Missing you and your cute family. I hope all is well!
Love, Heath

Shauna said...

Ha! Haha!

Sara Clifton said...

I'm smiling. The adventures we have to look forward to! You have much to teach me, O Wise One.

Molly Krauss Smith said...

Oh, man. I can TOTALLY relate. We need a girl's night out this week!

Stephanie Collins said...

Oh please fill in!

Erin said...

sadly there is no amusing story behind this. just normal obnoxious kid behavior. all day long on a Saturday. Sutton was being a beast too. so it was a double whammy.