i am off to make my portion of the Easter feast. ham, rolls and roasted asparagus.
have a wonderful Easter!!
michael, erin, liam, sutton, ezra, gemma
Michael- Dad, 37 yrs old.
Erin- Mom, 35 yrs old.
Liam- boy, 11 yrs old, 5th grader, wants to be a lego designer
Sutton- girl, 7 yrs old, 2nd grader, loves reading, horses and being sedentary
Ezra- boy, 5 yrs old, in Transitional Kindergarten, likes legos and vegetables.
Gemma- girl, 3 years old, will climb anything and eat nothing.
7 comments:
You all look great. Happy Easter to you too!
I love the orange ties!! (and Sutton's dress with orange) Orange makes us all look violently ill. I love that your family can pull it off:). Happy Easter!
I hope your Easter feast was wonderful! Thank you for posting the pictures. I love seeing all of you. Love you lots!
love the color scheme. You're living in a paradise!
the ties and little sutton's coordinating dress! perfect!
also, i LOVE your happy yellow door. what a fun place to come home to. (and i can't really mention your garden because i'm trying to covet less. but know that i think it's amazing!)
love the pic. with the three kids! :0) super cute
Thanks for the wonderful pictures! You all look fabulous and very sharp,yes very sharp dressers. Can't wait to get out there to see you and squeeze the kids!
Dad
Post a Comment