Thursday, April 02, 2009

don't touch the hair!



Liam is in dire need of a hair cut. Again. To mask the bedhead I spiked his hair with gel this morning. He was loving it. On the way to school he wouldn't even sit up straight in his seat. He was hunched over to prevent his hair from being messed up. It was raining this morning too. Liam was concerned about getting his hair wet but refused to use the hood on his raincoat because he didn't want to... you guessed it, mess up his hair. I was starting to think letting him go to school with bedhead would be better than dealing with "The Fonz".

When I picked Liam up from school this is what he looked like:



I still am not sure why. All I know is that he had to pay a school buck to get his hair sprayed by a "girl who is cute like Sutton but with blond hair. And she's seven". Wha???

7 comments:

Michael said...

Being awesome takes a lot of work! Could have used a turned up collar though to complete the look. :)

Stephanie said...

oooh boy, better keep an eye on that one. :)

jen said...

older women! go liam!

Holly said...

i go browsing through my friends blog lists occassionally, and I am Jens friend and clicked on your blog. I have got to tell you those cupcakes looked incredible!!! i thought the bugs were plastic at first, and the goldfish sweet potatoes!! oh my goodness, a girl after my own heart! props to you! oh, and love the yellow door.

Shauna said...

You have the most handsome boy. :) He has a glint in his eye like yours.

Kate said...

That's too funny!!! I miss you guys!

Kate said...

OH! And remind me to show you one of my projects from school. I had to make this "Word" project using photos and stuff on Photoshop and I used a bunch of yours from your blog! It was the only place I could think of to find cute pictures of "Spring" that weren't all pixilated Sutton's on it from when she was a baby, so it's pretty sweet.