Wednesday, February 04, 2009

pillow

Theses were the prize pillows from Bemz. I was fairly excited about them since the color scheme we have going on is orange and various shades of blue and brown.






















I didn't win, but I wanted a new pillow to go one the new couch (cover). I am really happy with Bemz. The cover seems well made and I love the color. It was also very affordable. To buy another cover for our couch from Ikea it would have cost us $400. Ikea discontinued our couch a couple of years ago so they no longer sell replacement covers. At Bemz, our cover cost half of what Ikea charged. Score!

I made the pillow with leftover fabric from the pillowcases I made for the bedroom and the pleated clutch I made back in August.


2 comments:

Andi said...

I actually like your pillow better. So cute!

Jessica said...

You are so talented Erin!
And by the way, I love your taste. You have a gift!