Saturday, January 10, 2009

got your back

This morning at a church activity Sutton got uneasy (not sure why). She walked over to Liam and reach up and put her arms around his neck. He didn't know what was wrong with her but he just held her for a minute and then stayed by her side.

Nothing makes me happier seeing my kids love and protect each other. I hope that they will always be able to depend on each other as they grow.


Brother
&
Sister

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

So sweet. And I would have to agree.

Anonymous said...

that's super cute!!

Kate said...

Aww! That's so cute! I miss you guys already.

Andi said...

Oh my gosh, that's so cute! I love your kids. Liam is such a good big brother. I think Sutton is the cutest little girl I've ever seen.

Jessica said...

That just made me cry. I love your sweet babes. Miss you all!

Unknown said...

That is adorable. I am still waiting for my kiddos to do that! Its so sweet. Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

That is quite possibly the cutest thing ever! You guys have amazing kids! I only hope that if I someday have kids, they are half as loving and concerned for each other.