i really hate snakes. especially freaking huge burmese pythons.
this belly is really starting to get in the way.
(don't you love this angle? i look like Violet Beauregard from Willy Wonka! need a reminder?)
(don't you love this angle? i look like Violet Beauregard from Willy Wonka! need a reminder?)

6 comments:
hmm...i always wondered what you saw when you look down and you're pregnant. nice picture! also...the chicken in the shape of USA - you're so mean, you ate florida!
can just barely see those little piggies peeking out! love your belly, but SO glad mine is gone now (well, not GONE, but on its way back down at least)!
I love how random this post is. Very entertaining. Love you all.
Yay, I love the prego belly!
cute pic! I never thought to take a pic from this angle. Good idea. really gives people a glimpse of what we see. Hope all is well. Thanks for the fun post. Never boring!
hugs, Jennlee
I love that you threw in a shot of your expanding middle section...but what happened to the rest of your toes??? Where did they go?
Post a Comment