
BABY!
Yesterday was the ultrasound appointment. Michel and I made the decision to not find out what we are having this time. The suspense is already killing me, but it is fun.
Michael and I were both pretty sure that we saw some male parts during the ultrasound but the tech knew that we didn't want to know so she was really careful. In fact, at one point she asked us to look away so she could measure the baby's femurs. So I kinda doubt that what we saw was a little penis. It's still a mystery.
I am using a new practice of midwives this time (I wasn't super satisfied with the one that delivered Sutton). They are great so far, they even sent us home with a DVD of the ultrasound. We showed it to the kids last night but they were so NOT interested.


10 comments:
YEAAAAAAAAA! i'm so glad to hear you are not finding out! you will love it. it really does add to the anticipation of the whole thing. we need to get matching t-shirts made with a big question mark on them so people can stop asking, right???
I'm so glad it's a baby and not a puppy. That would have been a big surprise.
Very exciting. The suspense would have killed me, I think. I'm glad you're liking your midwives. Where did you end up going?
meredith- i will definitely need one of those shirts! so far, i haven't really been asked what we are having but once i start really looking pregnant (instead of just fat) i am sure i will have to deal with that more.
jen- that would be a surprise and quite a disappointment since I so don't want a dog!
molly- i am using Tina's practice. Tina is great and I love love love Jan. I want her to come live with me. Thanks for the recommendation!
(Trying to post my comment take #2 - so sorry if there's a repeat!:)
Congratulations!!! It's SO cute! I just love the profile shot - so perfect! I'm now super tempted to try your Midwife practice when we have our next baby if it means I get 3D pictures AND a video of the ultrasound! LOL!!
By the way, I won't ask you what you're having, but as far as unsolicited, ridiculously unscientific guessing of the gender goes...I make no promises! LOL!! ;) Congrats, again!
yeahoo!!!! congratulations!!!
Yay, that is so exciting! Jake wants a surprise next time around, but I don't know if I could take the suspense!
You are brave and very patient (?) to not be finding out this time around....I would go insane wanting to know! I'm excited your prego again (I'm seriously thinking 2 is quite enough at this point in time) and hope this baby is just as beautiful as the other 2! Congrats again!
It must be so exciting to experience this amazing gift a third time. Congrats...thanks for sharing your ultrasound pics!
that little leg! congratulations all over again.
Post a Comment