Mom, thank you for being my mother. I am so thankful for you and all that you have done for me through out my life. I wish we lived closer. I love being with you and I miss you already. I have spent most of the morning crying since you and Dad left (it's got to be the pregnancy, normally I am not this bad when you leave!!) I can't wait for you to come back in October!
Monday, May 12, 2008
mother's day
I was so lucky to have my mom here for Mother's Day.

Mom, thank you for being my mother. I am so thankful for you and all that you have done for me through out my life. I wish we lived closer. I love being with you and I miss you already. I have spent most of the morning crying since you and Dad left (it's got to be the pregnancy, normally I am not this bad when you leave!!) I can't wait for you to come back in October!
Mom, thank you for being my mother. I am so thankful for you and all that you have done for me through out my life. I wish we lived closer. I love being with you and I miss you already. I have spent most of the morning crying since you and Dad left (it's got to be the pregnancy, normally I am not this bad when you leave!!) I can't wait for you to come back in October!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wait a minute- you're pregnant too? Wow. Babies everywhere! (My sister Emily is pregnant with her second baby - and Dennis's wife is having her first.)
you look beautiful Erin.
and you are an amazing mother!
what cute pictures!!! I love seeing your cute family!
How wonderful to have your mother in town for Mother's Day. What an amazing looking family. I think you are one of the few people who can really pull of this years popular color: yellow! I love the necklace.
I can't believe Liam is 5....they grow up so fast. I think I want to come check our your children's museum. Looks cooler than the one I heft my kids up to in Baltimore...
A
how fun to have your mother come visit! She is adorable and so sweet....i miss her too!
Erin, I love you too, but were those really the best pictures? We miss you so much. Kisses to everyone.
Post a Comment