Monday, March 24, 2008
easter weekend
The Easter Bunny visited our house on Saturday morning. The kids were so excited about their baskets and the contents.

Liam and Sutton in their Easter finery. My parents sent the dress and the suit. Liam was so excited to wear a suit for the first time. Sutton was tired and would NOT let me anywhere near her hair.
Sunday morning was a little crazy. I had wanted to do a more spiritual Easter Sabbath than we have in the past. It worked but there was so much going on (from my sharing time lesson emergency to preparing food for the dinner that was to take place immediately after church) that I was a little stressed and hardly even had time to shower. We did this object lesson and we talked about the atonement, crucifixion and resurrection of Christ.
We had Easter Dinner at Laura and Bryant's house. Almost all of the Woody family was there. The food was SO good. I made potatoes, asparagus and carrot cake. The weather was so nice that we ate outside. A perfect Spring day.
Eli, Noah and Liam making a "commercial". They would wave their arms while singing "lalalalala- Olive Garden!" I smell talent.
Sutton finding some eggs (don't you just love the rain boots and dress combo?). Laura is such a great hostess that she even had an egg hunt for the adults! She put (good) candy and prizes in the eggs. I got twix and a target gift card. Score!
I am not sure where I was for this but judging by the pictures I think there was a jump contest. This one is Michael.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Ok, you could have taken a better photo of me! I look like I am about to sneeze or I just smelled something bad.
And how do you have such great photos? I'm jealous.
Laura
sorry La, of the seven (or so) pictures Michael took in that moment this was the only good one. In all the others you were either looking away or you had your eyes closed.
Anyhow, I thought you looked lovely.
You look gorgeous even if you didn't get time to shower. What a fun day, sigh! I wish we had family and warm weather on Easter. Your kids look really cute all dressed up.
aww, I love the family photo by the flowers. very cute. Liam is so sweet in his suit and his arms around you guys. fun times. :)
tell Laura that I thought she looked beautiful. No one ever likes pictures of themselves.
Erin & Michael you two have made some beautiful children. Can't wait to see all of you.
Love you
looks so fun!! and I can't get over that suit! he's so grown up.
holy crap- a SUIT! i can't stop freaking out about it. you all look so great.
Post a Comment