Monday, March 31, 2008
camping!
Friday night we camped out in Jon & Jen's back yard. They have a huge wooded lot and it really felt like we were camping. The kids had a great time running around getting dirty. Once the kids were in bed the adults sat around the fire talking for hours. It was a fun night. Sadly, Michael and I got only an hour or so of sleep since this was Sutton's first experience camping and she didn't do so well. 






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I'm so jealous that it's camping weather there!
Wishing I was there. I love guys!
Oh, and Sutton is really looking like her mommy to me.
Next time we will just have the s'mores and hot dogs earlier so the kids can go to bed before they are overtired. AND, I'll give you blankets so you don't freeze. I'm so glad you guys came, it was fun! Also, next time we'll do campfire charades...
how fun, and nice that you didn't have to go too far!
We had smores the other night at my dads. The girls loved it. we were dreaming of a good time to go camping! That looked like so much fun! What great memories! I practically grew up in the woods camping. My dad loved the mountains. I hated it in HS and recently on my trip to Seattle the smell of the pine made me want to do it all over again! Thanks for the reminder. I need to take my family camping!!!Love your blog!!
I'm so jealous! I wish I could've been there! It looks like it was so much fun!
i can't express how jealous i am that there are backyards out there that are big enough to camp in! we could probably barely put a pup tent in our backyard! sad, but true.
since i've looked at this in complete envy about a thousand times, i might as well tell you. i can hardly stand it, it looks so fun.
Post a Comment