Wednesday, April 02, 2008

here come the abc's

A: ATTACHED OR SINGLE?
Attached.
B: BEST FRIENDS
my family (immediate and extended)
C: CAKE OR PIE?
probably cake, but I am a sucker for anything sweet
D: DAY OF CHOICE
Saturday
E: ESSENTIAL ITEMS
diapers, wipes, sippy cup, cheddar bunnies (can you tell I never go anywhere w/o the kids?)
F: FAVORITE COLORS
green, blue, brown
G: GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS?
gummy bears
H: HOMETOWN
some where in north carolina
I: FAVORITE INDULGENCE
currently skinny cow ice cream sandwiches- I wish I could say monthly pedicures.
J: JANUARY OR JULY?
july- BBQ, flip-flops, spraying the kids with the hose. what could be better?
K: KIDS?
Liam almost 5, Sutton almost 2
L: LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT...
hugs and kisses
M: MARRIAGE DATE?
july 10, 1999
N: NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS
3 sisters, 0 brothers, 4 sisters-in-law, 7 brothers-in-law
O: ORANGES OR APPLES?
apples
P: PHOBIA OR FEARS
michael or the kids dieing
Q: QUOTE
"We can have eternal life if we want it, but only if there is nothing
else we want more." Bruce D. Hafen. This was emailed to me the other day and I really liked it.
R: REASONS TO SMILE
hmmm, so many... when Liam calls Sutton "little lady" with his faux-southern accent.
S:SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN?
Definitely Wonder Woman. I used to watch the reruns at my Grandmas house.
T: TAG 5 PEOPLE
I am tagging my sisters and sisters in law- you know who you are! (except for you jen since I got this from you)
U: UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME
I had cookie dough for lunch today... oh and that I am 12 weeks pregnant.
V: VEGETABLE
corn on the cob, carrotts, broccoli, asparagus, avocado, tomato, zucchini, i could go on but I won't.
W: WORST HABIT
sarcastic and cynical.
X: X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND?
I've had both. More ultrasounds than x-rays though.
Y: YOUR FAVORITE FOOD
pad thai
Z: ZODIAC SIGN
Capicorn but, while interesting, I don't really believe that stuff...

11 comments:

Allison said...

Congratulations on the baby!

jen said...

cookie dough for lunch! I wish I had something that fun.
And I can't wait to hear Liam say "little lady" - he cracks me up.

Molly said...

You sly little devil. Congrats! I was totally going to post yesterday that I was pregnant but figured with my current health problems it was a cruel joke! (It would've been pretty funny though, right?)

Unknown said...

Congrats Erin! That is so exciting!!
Thai Penut sauce is my fav! We should go out to eat one day to my fav thai resturaunt in Pineville. So good! You would love it! I was obssesed with it when I was prego with Anakha-Marie.
Have a great day! Hope it warms up soon!!

The Carlsons said...

Erin! Congratulations! That is such exciting news!
It was also fun to read your ABC's. I love that you had cookie dough for lunch...I've done that before. Usually around Christmas when I take all day to bake and don't stop to eat...because I've been eating cookie dough. Too funny!
P.S. I love Thai food period but wish I was in NYC to go to Lemongrass Grill

Hamilton's said...

Thanks Erin..I'm doin good, things will work out. I'm content with my life. Congrats on the bundle of joy...

Alie said...

we got the wii for tylers birthday - it is loads of fun. we'll play when you come out here. mom & dad came over & had dinner a couple of weeks ago and we had them play, just to try it out...mom says that they should get a wii, for "the grandkids" for "when they come over" -- really mom totally wants one for herself. awesome!!

#A5 said...

you're so sneaky just sticking that little jewel in there- congratulations!! how are you feeling??

i'm so so excited for you!

S'mee said...

congratulations!

Anonymous said...

you little trickster you!!! congrats on the new pregnancy, though i hope you're not feeling too sick or overwhelmed!

Shelley said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I also love those skinny cows. So good! This was a really fun tag to read.