About a month ago I was released from my calling as the Secretary in the Young Womens Organization. I was the secretary for almost 18 months. Before that I was an advisor. First with the Beehives for a month or two and then with the MiaMaids for about a year. So basically I worked with the YW since we moved here almost three years ago. I absolutely love the girls in my Ward but I was excited for (and needed) a change.
That change was to work in the Primary teaching the Valiant 9/10 year olds. I taught for four Sundays and then I was called to be the 2nd counselor in the Primary. Why oh why can't I manage to stay out of a Presidency?? Oh well, it was a nice break anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
look out....soon you'll be the Relief Society President!!! being in the Primary Presidency was one of my favorite callings...hard and busy, but I loved it! good luck!
I never liked any of my callings. Maybe if they had assigned me to be ward greeter, things might be different. :)
You'll do great in the Primary. Those little squirts will love you.
How exciting! Congrats :)
Post a Comment