























And now for the ones that we are guilty of:

What can I say? We live in a construction zone!

This one hasn't been done intentionally. Sutton is a sneaky one.

Michael totally does this!
Which "No's" have you committed?
michael, erin, liam, sutton, ezra, gemma
Michael- Dad, 37 yrs old.
Erin- Mom, 35 yrs old.
Liam- boy, 11 yrs old, 5th grader, wants to be a lego designer
Sutton- girl, 7 yrs old, 2nd grader, loves reading, horses and being sedentary
Ezra- boy, 5 yrs old, in Transitional Kindergarten, likes legos and vegetables.
Gemma- girl, 3 years old, will climb anything and eat nothing.
8 comments:
oh crap, I'm feeling really guilty.
Am I allowed to have another one?
I am guilty of the last one. And also putting Liam in the dryer. Sorry about that. Just kidding.
Those are hilarious! I've never seen them before!
ha!
eve used to chew on our stroller wheels. and the wood arm to our old futon. . . city grit and toxins are good for a baby's immune system??
Ok- I may have buried a child in the grocery cart on one or two occasions, I am notorious for picking my baby's nose, and if TV buys me a minute I'll take it!
I can't stop laughing. I have never seen these before but I will be sure that I share them now! Audrye
okay so i almost always let my son sit in the back of the cart while i shop and throw different things in with him...he does get a little squished! he also chewed on EVERYTHING while he was teething...even shoes. and we still throw him up in the air! what bad parents!
laughed until it hurt!
Post a Comment