Homemade play dough

Valentine cupcakes for school. Liam still calls them "pupcakes".
Sutton has been growing TOO fast. I had to buy her new jeans even though warm weather is just around the corner. She also ran out of dresses for Church so I sewed a couple of simple dresses for her.


We recently assigned Liam chores. They are: getting napkins for meals, feeding Ruby and getting the mail. He likes feeding the cat and getting the mail but he complains about getting the napkins. I don't have much sympathy since I do all the cooking and cleaning up of the meals.

I realized a couple of days ago that Sutton knows the actions to the song "Popcorn Popping". I am not sure when this happened I think is must have been in nursery since we sing the song at home but she has never attempted the actions before. I love that she does the actions better than Liam!
The benefit (or downside) of having your son attend a Christian Preschool- he learns wacky songs like this:

11 comments:
oh my, erin, you have THE cutest kids ever.
Liam singing "Yes, Lord, AMMMMMEEEEEN" is AWESOME.
wow! He should share that in Primary...gotta just love that kid!
Cute stuff. Renie calls cupcakes Butt-cakes. In fact a short time ago she was crying, "I want more butt-cakes!" after our dinner. I love baby language.
Oh-and such cute dresses. That's it I'm gonna learn to sew!
those other christians aren't very creative...the whole song is Yes Lord and then Amen? I think Liam should share some of his LDS songs. They would be impressed.
Also, I hope that you are completely done having kids in about 4 years so when I pop one out, I can benefit from all the gorgeous clothes you sew for Sutton.
The pop corn song made me cry it was so sweet. The second one had me staring blankly at the screen for a moment. That's really a song? Whew, and they think Mormons are weird? Love all the other stuff too!
1) yummy cupcakes!
2) awesome dresses! so impressed.
glad you guys are well...
the dresses, so cute Erin. I love the flea market print!!
Hey Erin, Sutton is so adorable in those dresses. I love her look. Should be on the cover of Parents magazine! The videos are cute. I just love seeing how each kids learns things so differently. You are so good at sewing.I am trying to get back into it. Paris inspired me big time. LOve you!
Ha ha! I loved the three worded song, "Yes Lord yes lord yes lord . . ." That was hilarious. I also was surprised to realize that I have some of the words wrong in popcorn popping. Who would have thought? I'm super impressed and jealous of your sewing skills!
that song/chant is hilarious. i love liam. and sutton is getting even cuter- which is crazy- especially in those great dresses!
Post a Comment