Tuesday, January 22, 2008

thirty-one

MICHAEL IS 31!


His birthday was on the 18th. The kids and I met him downtown and we all enjoyed a (mostly) calm lunch. That night he and I went to dinner and a movie. We saw 'I Am Legend". He liked it, I didn't.
Last night we had the usual crew over for a family dinner to celebrate him.



I wouldn't be who I am with out you. I love you Michael!

6 comments:

merathon said...

that cake looks yummy! is it coconut? one of my favorites!

alysha said...

Happy B-day Mike!!

jen said...

Mike is actually smiling a big smile! Great picture. That cake was SO yummy.

#A5 said...

happy birthday michael!
and late happy birthday to you too, erin!!

Erin said...

hi meredith! welcome to the blog. it was a devil foods cake with whipped cream frosting and raspberry whipped cream filling. it was delicious. but yes, coconut is one of my favorites too.

jen- i know! can you believe that he allowed himself to show a real smile for the camera. happy birthday indeed!

On behalf of Michael, thanks for the birthday wishes!

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday! Nice cake! Good job.