I can't hardly wait to start cutting into these beauties.
My bias tape maker is my favorite new gadget. Yesterday I made 6 yards of bias tape in less than an hour. The first time I made my own bias tape it took hours and it was very uneven. The tape I made yesterday looks like store bought! Definitely worth $3.

5 comments:
ooh! I love the fabric! What are you making?
I wish I had the patience to sew. I barely have the patience to iron.
Yeah, ironing sucks. It's one of my least favorite things ever!
What I am making will be the topic of future post(s). I wouldn't want to ruin the suspense for my millions of loyal readers...
LOVE the fabric! I wish I knew how to sew :) Would you like to have a picnic one day at the park with the kiddos? When does Liam get out of school? Hope you're doing well!!!
oh, yay, i love new fabric too. so exciting. can't wait to see what you're doing with it.
i think your bias tape maker is better than mine- it looks fancier. plus, my tape still comes out kind of wobbly. . . what brand is yours? i might need to throw down another $3. . .
Erin- we would love to do a picnic in the park. Liam gets old of school around 12:30.
Katie- I checked the package again and it doesn't have a brand name on it. Strange.
I had to really guide it with my fingers because as soon as the tape came out the end of the tape maker the folds wanted to spread out.
Post a Comment