Tuesday, September 25, 2007

what a little punk

The last couple of weeks I have been showing the boy pictures of Mohawks. We even saw a a kid with a Mohawk in person but he still said he didn't want that hair style. Liam was in dire need of a hair cut- I couldn't put it off any longer- so last Saturday I pulled out the clippers and went to work. A couple of minutes in to the cutting I decided to go ahead with the Mohawk and if he didn't like it I would just buzz it off. Once he saw himself in the mirror he loved it!







Michael and I are considering dressing him up to be a punk rocker for Halloween. Something like this spikey mohawk and maybe painting it a crazy color:


(the un-spiked mohawk)

5 comments:

Liz said...

zane has that exact same shirt and car. they would totally be good buds. ;-)

love his hair!

alysha said...

sweet!

Erin said...

liz, zane and liam would be great buds! i wish we lived closer to each other so the could be.

jen said...

awesome! I'm glad you went for it. He's going to be the most hip pre-schooler ever.

Anonymous said...

now eve wants that hair.