Michael showed me these ads last night. I thought they were worth sharing. If you have already seen them, my apologies. I sometimes feel like I live under a rock and Michael has to inform me about anything good/bad/interesting that happens in the outside world.
I found this first ad fascinating. It wasn't anything I didn't already know, but it was cool to watch it in motion.
This second one was more disturbing to me especially since I have a daughter. Again, not anything I don't already know (my rock isn't that big ) but frightening nonetheless- since it is SO true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Both are great! That first I showed it to my professor in my Women's Studies- Women in the Media class :) Dove does such a great job.... I had fun yesterday! Thanks for the invite!
I saw the first one a while ago, but I hadn't seen the second one. They are both a little disturbing, the second one a little more than the first. The first one made me want my own makeup artist and hair stylist. Imagine how great we could look every day!
i've never seen the second. scary. it's totally making me evaluate the messages I'M sending to my girls with all i let myself get sucked into caring about. . .
Um, wow! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment