Liam turned 11 a couple of weeks ago. It's hard to believe my first baby is becoming a young man! He is such a great kid. I love this stage we are in. We can have mature, interesting conversations- there are still endless conversations about Star Wars, too. I don't think that will ever end. :)
Liam is obsessed with Mine Craft (as is every other 11 year old boy, and lots of the girls too) so Michael came up with the idea of making a Mine Craft cake.
We had so much fun working together on it. And I only got grumpy with Michael once, saying something like "Why did I let you talk me into this?" Ha!
It turned out so great though and Liam was amazed! Definitely worth it!
His birthday was on a Friday so we had a few of his friends over that night for pizza, cake, Lego playing and Star Wars watching. All of Liam's favorite things.
Happy Birthday, Liam. Thank you for being an amazing son. We love you!!



1 comment:
Happy birthday, Liam! It seems like yesterday that he was being baptized! That cake looks amazing!
Post a Comment