Tuesday, June 03, 2014

california camping

We went camping last weekend. Our first camping trip since moving to California. Also, our first time camping in almost four years! I was a little worried at how the kids would do... It was amazing! We all had so much fun and the kids slept great. Gemma woke up a little in the middle of the night but was able to go back to sleep.

We camped at Lake Chabot which is, no joke, 10 minutes from our house. We LOVE living here and having camping, and a lake, and trails and so much more so close, practically in our backyard.


We are so excited for summer and lots of camping trips!!


I love the Eucalyptus trees! Not as great as the Rainbow Eucalyptus trees in Hawaii, but still pretty awesome!


After we broke camp we took a little hike on a near by trail.



Sutton swinging from a piece of Eucalyptus bark. I was surprised it held her!



Dirty and happy. That's how you know it was a good time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love how close beautiful nature stuff is to you guys! Getting so excited to visit you!