If you will remember Gemma started crawling at 7 months. At 8 months she started climbing the stairs. Just the first step at first.
She quickly figured out how to get up on the 2nd and 3rd stair. I wouldn't let her climb any higher.
On Saturday while I was getting my hair cut Michael sent me the next two photos.
Michael let Gemma climb all the way to the top. He was behind her the whole time waiting to catch her if she fell, of course.
Liam congratulating Gemma after her monumental climb. She can't walk but she sure can climb!
We've got to get the baby gate up soon. All this Bean wants to do is climb the stairs. I can't turn my back on her for a second!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
okay, love little gemma, but i want to see the haircut! :)
Post a Comment