After weeks of scooting on her tummy and rocking on her hands and knees Gemma is officially crawling! She is seven months and one day old. Our youngest crawler!
This video is of her first "steps" crawling which happened just a few minutes ago.
I always thought I had the most annoying "talking-to-the-baby-while-taking-a-video" voice but I think Liam wins that award. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
aw, so cute. and liam sounds like a puppy with that high pitched voice! it made me laugh.
As I watched the video, both dogs perked up and came over to the laptop - they were intrigued by Liam's high pitched voice! She is getting so big & I can't believe she's crawling!
Hooray! She's learning fast - gotta keep up with the other three!
I just found this!! You all make me so happy! I am all smiles! Hurray for Gemma! Give her kisses from Aunt Jess:)
Post a Comment