Sunday, May 22, 2011

liam

Liam turned 8! It's hard to believe that my Liam is so big. He is starting to enter that awkward adolescent phase, starting with the big chiclet teeth. Liam and I were running a little race the other day and I had to sprint as fast as I could to keep up with him. It won't be long before he completely leaves me in the dust. Liam is still very obsessed with Legos.


He is a great artist too! Here he is at the school art show displaying his "Chef Osaurus".


And another dinosaur he modeled from clay.


Best of all Liam is now a Boy Scout! He went for the first time last Wednesday and loved it!

3 comments:

merathon said...

happy b-day, liam! i love mr. chefosaurus!

jen said...

aw what a cute little boy scout!

Laura said...

achem... he is a cub scout. He won't be a boy scout until he is 11. ;D