Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

On Easter Sunday we took our first family photo since Gemma was born.


The kids insisted we take a "funny faces" picture. I'm so glad we did! The kids funny faces crack me up and I love that Gemma is actually looking right at the camera, as if that is the one thing she can do that is unexpected.

6 comments:

jen said...

i love that ez has his hands in his pockets in the first photo - and then all their faces in the funny photo are great! sutton's dress turned out so cute.

granma and papa said...

gonna print this and put it on the piano! love it

Michael said...

I love the reflection coming off my dome. Did anyone notice the camera remote? : )

The Biggs said...

What a good looking bunch! I still can't believe there are now 4 little ones in your home. It's just crazy how fast the time has gone! Erin, you look great!

Kate said...

Ah! I can't wait to see yall! I hope you know your house is going to be one of the first places Dustin and I go on Wednesday when we get there! Love you!

Molly Krauss Smith said...

I love these pictures. When did Ezra grow up so much!?!?!?!