Thursday, March 10, 2011

he's always good for a laugh

This morning while feeding Gemma I heard Ezra making a ruckus. I put Gemma down and went to investigate. This is what I found:

After I got a new diaper on him I went upstairs in search of his missing jeans. I found his jeans and also a huge poop in the potty (sorry no picture). The kid took off his own diaper and pooped in the toilet with no direction or encouragement. He even wiped! I guess we are ready to potty train!

Earlier this week during dinner Ezra shoved two peas way up his nose. Luckily we were able to get them both out. He is the first in our family to try that one though I do remember putting a tiny stub of a crayon up my nose when I was little. I was afraid it would never come out, it did.

3 comments:

jen said...

what a cute bum. so great that he wants to potty train!!

merathon said...

i turn on my computer and this little bum was the first picture i saw this morning! so great you were able to snap a pic before he moved!

i'm jealous that he did that on his own-- emery wants NOTHING to do with the toilet... :(

Stephanie Collins said...

Ahhh this is HILARIOUS! Thank you for sharing!!!

I also think it is great you've let him "tell" you he's ready....we didn't do that with Geoff and caused ourselves much unneeded grief...once he was ready potty training was a snap!!!