Tuesday, February 22, 2011

the many faces of gemma

At last! I was able to capture a smile.

In this picture Gemma is 'talking' to her daddy.

This one cracked me up. I didn't even notice that she has spit up until I looked at the pictured. I love that her face is so serene while her entire lunch is flowing out of her mouth!

Another pretty smile.

And my personal favorite: Gemma's poop face. Hehehe. It makes me laugh every time I see it.

5 comments:

alie said...

i love gemma's poop face - so funny! she is so dang cute. we can't wait to come visit and get to meet her!

jen said...

oh man, her poop face made me literally laugh out loud. she's going to hate these pictures in about 15 years...blackmail!!

Laura said...

What a cute girl...even her poop face is cute. I laughed out loud too. I have seen many a poop face in my time but that one might be the cutest.

Jessica said...

My favorite is her "talking to daddy" picture. I love the interest in her eyes. You can tell she is engaged and learning. It is so sweet. I must admit though . . . I laughed too. Sorry Gemma:)

granma and papa said...

I'm still laughing....and crying that I am not there with all of you! Love you all.
mom