Sunday, November 21, 2010

Head wound Harry

Ezra fell off the ladder to the bunk bed and hit his head on a small table. Needless to say he got a one inch cut on the back of his head. Only needed four staples. Took it like a champ.

4 comments:

Alie said...

oh man Erin! I'm glad he's okay. He looks so happy in the pictures!

merathon said...

and THAT is why i'm too scared to get bunkbeds-- k & b i'm sure would be fine but it is emery that worries me!

poor little guy, but looks like he was a trooper. and that pic of him at church is just way too grown up!

Jessica said...

Yikes! I am so glad I've never had to deal with something like that. The older I get the more blood freaks me out! I'm glad he is okay. He does seem to dig the hospital:)

Kate said...

Aww! Poor thing! I hope he's doing well! I can't wait to see you guys next month!!!