Liam before:

Liam after:
Liam gave a talk in primary today. He did an awesome job. He didn't mess up and he wasn't nervous. As a person that hates public speaking, I was seriously impressed. The topic was "When we serve others we are serving God". He told the story of the three 18 year old boys that helped rescue the Martin Handcart Company and then talked about how he can serve others.Ezra before:

Ezra after:
Tonight, before I even went upstairs to get the kids ready for bed, Ezra got his own pajamas out of the drawer and tried to dress himself. He is getting so big and independent. Ezra also continues to injure himself almost on a daily basis. You can see his current wound on his left temple.Sutton didn't get her hair cut but she is so beautiful I can't not post these pictures of her! :)


3 comments:
i saw liam's hair yesterday - he said he was planning to put gel in to spike it. :) very cute.
you have made 3 of the 4 most beautiful children in the world! that's going to be 4 of 6 in just a few months! Love them the 'whole world, even Provo' (and you and Michael as well)
Ditto Mom, such gorgeous faces. If I didn't have the 4th I'd be so jealous. Bahh who am I kidding, still jealous. LOL
Post a Comment