Thursday, May 13, 2010

cooper river bridge run

Michael gets so little face time on this blog I decided to post this even though it happened months ago! (I meant to post about it when it was current but let's face it I am crap at keeping the family blog updated)

On Saturday, March 27th Michael joined about 40,000 other people (including Jon & Jen and our good friend Sam) in a 10K in Charleston, SC.


crossing the finish line

Michael finished the race in 54 minutes 47 seconds. The night before the race Liam prayed that "Dad would win the race and get a medal". I thought that was pretty cute. Michael didn't win the medal but we were all proud of him anyway! :)

1 comment:

The Biggs said...

Go Michael! Pretty impressive. Some day I hope to run a race just to say I did it. Now just have to start running in the first place. Do you think running after my child while she heads into the road counts?