Saturday, May 15, 2010

a big boy bike


We bought Liam a bike for his birthday. He was surprisingly unexcited about it. I was disappointed until I realized it was because he was nervous about not having training wheels. Last night Michael took Liam to the Church parking lot for his first bike riding lesson. He did awesome! Although he did learn that his parts are very sensitive! :)

5 comments:

jen said...

that video cracked me up. poor liam's parts. hah hah.

i still can't believe he's old enough to ride a bike without any training wheels!

Stephanie said...

Liam's adorable. I wish he and Grant could play together. And Michael sounds a little winded. :)

granma and papa said...

Michael you need to workout a little more but what a teacher! Liam you are awesome and I hope the 'racking' does not continue!! love you boys.

tekkno89 said...

Well, he took it like a champ. I probably would have been crying.

Chapter Chicks said...

That was awesome. Also, camera work gave me a good idea for a new TV show..."COPS - kids on bikes" :-)