This morning we took a long walk to the park. Then we hit Costco for lunch and some groceries...

I love that mischievous smile.

The boys in the double stroller/bike trailer we affectionately call "the rickshaw".

On the way to the park we discovered some wildlife- a turtle.

Liam got brave and touched him.

He was headed for the road but we think he must live in the pond in the picture above. I tried to pick him up to point him in the right direction (we didn't want him to get run over you see) but his little claws reached back and touched my finger when I picked him up. I freaked even though it didn't hurt. I dropped him (mostly) on the grass. When we walked back from the park we were glad to see he was still alive.
AT THE PARK:







(Liam was reading something... and concentrating really hard!)
Once we got home (btw- the rickshaw, when packed full of kids and groceries, is really heavy! Remind me to not do that again), Ezra when down for a nap I filled the wadding pool for Liam and Sutton. I should win the mother of the year award- I pretty much had to blow up the pool using my lungs. The darn pump wasn't working well. Only I don't know if you can win the M.O.T.Y. Award if your kids are weird. And mine are:

What's up with that posing?

And all that crap in the tiny pool?
After Ezra's nap we were going to go to the library but Sutton got a high fever and was feeling miserable. I am hoping that what ever it is it will be short lived. I don't want to spend the entire week indoors!
6 comments:
dang, your kids are cute. liam looks so much older! tyler & i need to come visit - it's been too long.
I'm so glad you posted! I've been waiting for new stuff! ha. I miss you guys! I can't wait to come home for a visit! They have gotten so much bigger in just the 3 months I've been gone!!!
Hope Sutton feels better soon.
We almost feel like we were there with you guys! We love you and miss you all so very much! Let me know how Sutton feels???
Seriously made me laugh thinking about you freaking out with the turtle. I would have done the same thing.
kids posing in the pool - priceless!
Lol... So glad the turtle dropped (mostly) on the grass. :)
Post a Comment