Here are a few things he has been doing lately:
-He climbs the ladder to Liam's bed
-Goes up and down the stairs without assistance
-Leaps from the coffee table to the couch
-Continues to destroy anything in his path
-He makes us all smile.
-He can only say Daddy and Mommy (Mommy sounding like "nanaaa").
-He tries to put on his own shoes. He can't do it but I appreciate the effort :).
-He picks up a piece of garbage (like a scrap of paper or a crumb) and brings it to me yelling what I can only assume means "MOM! LOOK WHAT I FOUND! I FOUND IT! I PICKED IT UP. TAKE IT!"
-He loves Michael or I to read books to him before bed but there are only 4-5 books that are acceptable to him.
-He hates it when I am on the computer.
-He wants me to hold him or play with him constantly. Making dinner is especially fun.
-He is still working on his upper molars. Half of each tooth is out of the gums. Therefore, he is always gnawing on his hand.
-He sleeps 12 hours each night.
-He gives the best hugs.
Loves to "help" Dad.






4 comments:
Wow, he's getting so big! He's so cute!
he is such a cute little guy!! i can't believe that he is getting so big. it's so fun to see their personalities develop...i LOVE 16 months!
Ah! He's getting so big! What a cute boy! I miss you all!!!
Ahh, what a cute kid. I can't wait till mine sleeps 12 hours a night.
And I figure I can safely post now that we are friends. :-)
Post a Comment