Grandma and Poppa Otti- these are for you so you can watch and pretend you were there. Love you!
Ezra was a little unsure of the cupcake but once he got a taste of it there was no stopping him!
In this video:
-we had Laura and Bryant and their boys and Hope the dog over and also Jon and Jen and their dogs Finn and Stella. You can see/hear almost everyone.
-see what Ezra thinks of the hat I made him.
-Laura, you will probably hate me for posting this but I think you look cute, especially your expression when you realize Michael is taking a video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Erin,
not quite as good as being there but thank you for letting us become a part of the birthday celebration. The videos made me laugh and cry! Tell Laura that she is beautiful! I love you, thanks for thinking of us.
love you all,
mom
It is a cute video even with me and my silly faces. I forgive you.
Thank you! Eliza cried watching Ezra's video. We all miss you each very much! Wishing we were there.
Eliza cried? What a sweet girl! We can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving!
Note to Mom, don't get between a boy and his cupcake! So adorable, I think my favorite part is while he is shoveling it into his mouth he uses his arm to catch a bit and put it back in his mouth.
Post a Comment