Saturday, October 31, 2009

one

Ezra turned one last week. When Liam, and later Sutton, turned one it was a happy and exciting milestone but with Ez I am just kind of sad. He really is my sweetest, most calm baby. He is such a joy and rarely cries. I love that he is a momma's boy and lights up when he sees me. It is silly but I am sad to see him grow. He brings me so much happiness I wish he could stay my baby forever.

Last Sunday we had a little family dinner celebrating Ezra.






Ez was a little unsure about the cupcake at first bur once he got a taste of it he went to town!

3 comments:

granma and papa said...

Happy Birthday, Ez, we miss you!

andrea. said...

one year old!!! your baby is growing so fast! he is so handsome, i love all the pictures! i especially love his cute hat and shirt and those cupcakes...you are such a good mom!

mer said...

I hear you about not wanting the baby's to grow up! Ollie is also a momma's boy and is so sweet. I want him little forever ;).

Happy Birthday Ez!