Friday, July 24, 2009

proof

... that we saw Diane Keaton on the High Line.


Not the best picture, I know. Michael pointed her out just as passed each other (we were walking in opposite directions). I didn't want to be all crazy and chase after her for a picture so I just turned around and snapped this one. But really, jeans and a long black coat in the middle of July in NYC? It could only be Diane Keaton!


... that I have the best husband ever. To fix the latch on the van it would cost seventy-something dollars + labor. Michael took the latch off the door and got out his tools. He fiddled and tinkered and voila! The latch was fixed. The man can do anything!!


... that H&M children's clothes sizes are off. I have always suspected this but the following picture proves it once and for all!


The clothes are labeled 9-12 months (My parents bought them for Ezra) but they fit Sutton perfectly. I know she is skinny, but come on, she is not freakishly small. She is not infant sized!

4 comments:

jen said...

she's definitely not infant sized. :)

diane keaton is so strange. she's probably wearing a turtleneck too.

Jennie said...

we are doing the same trip at the end of august- first dc then nyc for a week with the kids and a van! and yes, h&m does not size right. i was in atlanta last week and got madeline some things. wish we had one closer!

HayesFamily said...

Hey Lady!
Thanks for the phone message! I'm so glad you had fun in NYC!
I miss you a bunch!

Nicole said...

H&Ms sizes are definatly off! My two and a half year old wears a 6-12 month there!

Found your blog through "Just A Girl's" feature of your daughter's kitchen!