The garden: So far so good. Almost everything has sprouted. Basil, oregano and rosemary are the only ones that have not sprouted that should have. I am going to replant and see what happens. Maybe I just bought dud seeds?
Sugar snap peas: These were planted about two weeks ago and they sprouted less than a week ago. They are growing fast!
Trellis: Michael built this trellis out left over wood from the garden. We had a trellis here before but it was damaged when we had some trees cut down. I have a couple of clematis plants that grow up on the trellis. It is really beautiful when they bloom.
Caterpillars: These are everywhere right now. The kids are loving it.
Pretty Flowers: The kids and I planted these on Friday. I LOVE snapdragons. I can't wait until they are all blooming.
Dogwoods: These blooms are so pretty. I wish they would last longer, these are the last few in our yard.

6 comments:
So fun! i miss the garden sometimes, but sometimes I don't. :) We are seeing catapillars everywhere too! More then I remember int he past. its going to be fun full of butterflies in MAy! Your garden looks so neat and organized. Especially love the trellis! Can't wait to see pics of it full. so fun! Have a great Monday!
Congrats!
Hi Erin,
I'm a friend of Andrea (Buchanan) Robertson's from her days in NYC. I LOVVVEEE your blogs. You are honestly my hero. HOW do you find time to do everything that you do? I have a five month old little girl and I can honestly say that if I get a home-cooked meal on the table for my husband three days a week and keep the house clean, I feel like I've won. Your projects are just awesome. I really want to learn your spray painting techniques and have you always known how to sew? What do your kiddos do when you do all these projects? I just wanted to say hi and how fabulous your blog is. Someday I will get all that done too! Check out my blog if you get a chance: www.laynehelen.blogspot.com
Oh and if I have a second daughter, Sutton is my favorite name, that's how I started reading your blog...always loved that name, but hadn't heard it very often. Also, I would have used Ezra too for a boy, but my last name is Resnick! Sound it out!! Ugh! Your kiddos are the cutest and have the cutest names!
All the best,
Alyssa
Your garden looks great! I need to do some more work on mine.
Very pretty! Jane planted some cucumber plants today, and I thought, "Oh yeah, we are supposed to be planting a garden." There is so much to do in 24 hours!
um, wow! Where on earth do you find the energy!?! I'm so impressed. Everything looks amazing. Maybe if I had two bodies I might actually get to planting my flower & herb gardens. I can only aspire.
We planted out first garden this year. We are also doing the square foot garden. Almost everything has sprouted because we've had to much rain here.
I look forward to seeing how well your garden does.
Post a Comment